Terms & Conditions
The swiftbulksms.com website is offered to you conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein. Your use of the swiftbulksms.com website constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions, and notices.
swiftbulksms.com reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which the swiftbulksms.com website is offered, including but not limited to the changes associated with the use of swiftbulksms.com website.
To Use Our Services, You:
- Must be at least 13 years old (with some limited exceptions)
- May need to register with us to access and use some of our services and websites
- Must not initiate or participate in any activities on our services that are illegal, harmful, or interfere with anyone’s use of our services, including the sending of e-mail or instant messaging spam
If You Subscribe to One Of Our Paid Services, You:
- Must provide us with accurate billing information, which we will keep on file
- Agree to pay all charges incurred on your account
- Acknowledge that surcharges may apply to some services, all charges are nonrefundable, and we may change any of our paid services at any time
- Are responsible for all fees necessary to access our services
- May cancel a paid service by calling, or mailing a letter to us
You Also Agree That We:
- Can change or end our services at any time without notice
- Can place advertising, which supports our services, within applications, on web pages, on mobile devices and more
Sending and Delivery of Bulk SMS Messages
swiftbulksms.com will, when indicated as functional by System Status, send each SMS message to one of our SMS gateways for delivery to the relevant network, providing no error is displayed to suggest that this will not be done. swiftbulksms.com guarantees that under these circumstances all messages are SENT. However, delivery is the responsibility of third party networks and services, including the receiving device itself, and cannot be guaranteed. Delivery confirmations may only be available at certain times.
Use of the swiftbulksms.com Service to send abusive messages can be traced to the originator upon request from the Police and they will be liable for prosecution under the 1988 Malicious Communications Act. swiftbulksms.com is not responsible for content of messages sent by users of the service. swiftbulksms.com will co-operate with official inquiries into misuse of the service. You agree not to send abusive or defamatory messages through this service. Spam/unsolicited messages and bulk advertising through this service is not permitted. Messages containing sexual content are not permitted. Each message must be unique in content and purposeful, and may contain up to the permitted amount of characters. Please see the list of blocked sender names and spam words.
By using this service you agree to be bound by the Terms and Condition. swiftbulksms.com may change these terms and conditions at any time, and shall become effective immediately upon posting to this page.